What Is Bella Boot Camp?
Bella Boot Camp is an intense, refreshing fitness vacation and weight loss boot camp at the beach. Enjoy outdoor fitness classes at the beach and local parks as well as indoor classes in our studio. This boot camp will push you to the limit but have you smiling the entire way. Limited to 10 people each week.
Why Attend A Fitness Vacation?
Our clients attend Bella Boot Camp for many reasons:
– To Get Re-Motivated Into Fitness
– Shed Extra Pounds & Inches
– Challenge Current Fitness Level
– Shape, Tone & Strengthen the Entire Body
– Enjoy a Fitness Vacation to Rejuvenate Mind & Body!
“A high intensity, get your butt in shape retreat!” ~ Oxygen Magazine
Bella Boot Camp Includes:
- Standard Accommodations – King or Queen/Queen Room
- Two Options
Option 1 – 3 Meals Each Full Day, Dinner on Arrival Day, Breakfast on Departure Day (One entree plus non-alcoholic beverage included per meal. No alcohol or additional food items included.)
Option 2 – 2 Shakes + 1 Meal Each Full Day, Dinner on Arrival Day, Breakfast on Departure Day (Ionix Supreme, Replenish Electrolyte Replacement, Cleanse for Life Gentle Cleansing Powder, IsaDelights Green Tea Infused Chocolates, Plus Extra Product to Take Home) *Please email or call to register for option 2.
- Bella Boot Camp Classes (structured schedule) – 5 Classes Each Full Day (full program), 3 Classes Each Full Day (half program), Welcome Meeting + 1 Class on Arrival Day (both programs), 3 Morning Classes on Departure Day (both programs – optional). Our fitness vacation consists of many diverse classes. View class listing here: Sample Itinerary
- Choice Of: 1 Fifty Minute Spa Treatment at Seagate Spa -or- 1 Health Coaching Session
- Vita Fit Guide (Fitness & Lifestyle Guide)
- Assessment (beginning & ending) Weight, Measurements + Body Composition (assessments are complimentary and not mandatory)
- Small Group Atmosphere – Limited to 10 Participants in Each Group
- Gratuities for Meals + All Taxes
Walking in the soft, shifting sand uses more ENERGY than walking on a hard surface like a sidewalk or treadmill. Burn up to 50% MORE calories with our fitness vacation classes at the beach!
Ability Levels & Packages
Full Program – Advanced Beginner to Regular Exercisers.
Half Program – Beginner Exercisers or those looking to enjoy more vacation and relaxation time.
Full Package – 5 Hours Each Full Day, Half/Beginner Package – 3 Hours Each Full Day
Arrival Days: Mondays – 3, 4, 5 or 6 nights. Thursdays – 3 nights only. We will begin a retreat on a Friday or Saturday from time to time. Please see our availability calendar to see full schedule. – Click Here.
Arrival Time: 2pm Welcome Meeting + Assessment | First class is at 3pm.
Hotel Check In: 4pm (if your room is not ready when you arrive at 2pm, the hotel will store your luggage until your room is assigned.)
Departure: Final Assessment – 7:30am (approx.) | Last Class Ends – 11am (approx.)
Hotel Check Out: 11am. Late check out is based on availability. Check with the hotel for late check out. If a late check out is not available, a locker can be arranged in the spa free of charge to change and get ready prior to departure.
Vita Vie Retreat Location
Where We Hold Retreats: Seagate Hotel & Spa – Delray Beach, Florida
Hotel Website: Seagate Hotel & Spa (www.theseagatehotel.com)
Airports: Palm Beach International (20 mins), Ft Lauderdale/Hollywood International (45 mins)