What Is Bella Boot Camp?
Bella Boot Camp is an invigorating fitness vacation and weight loss boot camp at the beach. Set in a small group environment, this boot camp will push you to the limit but have you smiling the entire way. Bella Boot Camp incorporates many fitness classes and mind/body sessions into the daily schedule.
Why Attend A Fitness Vacation?
Our clients attend Bella Boot Camp for many reasons:
– To Get Re-Motivated Into Fitness
– Shed Extra Pounds & Inches
– Challenge Current Fitness Level
– Shape, Tone & Strengthen the Entire Body
– Enjoy a Fitness Vacation to Rejuvenate Mind & Body!
“A high intensity, get your butt in shape retreat!” ~ Oxygen Magazine
Bella Boot Camp Includes:
- Standard Accommodations – King or Queen/Queen Room
- Meals – 3 Meals Each Full Day, Dinner on Arrival Day, Breakfast on Departure Day (One entree plus non-alcoholic beverage included per meal. No alcohol or additional food items included.)
- Bella Boot Camp Classes (structured schedule) – 5 Classes Each Full Day (full program), 3 Classes Each Full Day (half program), Welcome Meeting + 1 Class on Arrival Day (both programs), 3 Morning Classes on Departure Day (both programs – optional). Our fitness vacation consists of many diverse classes. View class listing here: Sample Itinerary
- Choice Of: 1 Fifty Minute Spa Treatment at Seagate Spa -or- 1 Health Coaching Session
- Vita Fit Guide (Fitness & Lifestyle Guide)
- Assessment (beginning & ending) Weight, Measurements + Body Composition (assessments are complimentary and not mandatory)
- Small Group Atmosphere – Limited to 10 Participants in Each Group
- Gratuities for Meals + All Taxes
Walking in the soft, shifting sand uses more ENERGY than walking on a hard surface like a sidewalk or treadmill. Burn up to 50% MORE calories with our fitness vacation classes at the beach!
Ability Levels & Packages
Full Program – Advanced beginner to Regular Exercisers.
Half Program – Beginner Exercisers or those looking to enjoy more vacation and relaxation time.
Full Package – 5 Hours Each Full Day Half/Beginner Package – 3 Hours Each Full Day
Arrival Days: Mondays – 3, 4, 5 or 6 nights. Thursdays – 3 nights only. Occasionally, we will begin a retreat on a Friday or Saturday. Please see our availability calendar to see full schedule. – Click Here.
Arrival Time: 2pm Welcome Meeting + Assessment | First class is at 3pm.
Hotel Check In: 4pm (if your room is not ready when you arrive at 2pm, the hotel will store your luggage until your room is assigned.)
Departure: Final Assessment – 7:30am (approx.) | Last Class Ends – 11am (approx.)
Hotel Check Out: 11am. Late check out is is based on availability and is completely up the hotel. If a late check out is not available, a locker can be arranged in the spa free of charge to change and get ready prior to departure.
Vita Vie Retreat Location
Where We Hold Retreats: Seagate Hotel & Spa – Delray Beach, Florida
Hotel Website: Seagate Hotel & Spa (www.theseagatehotel.com)
Airports: Palm Beach International (20 mins), Ft Lauderdale/Hollywood International (45 mins)