It’s hard to get right back into working out and healthy eating after a holiday. We’ve got some tips to help get you back on course.
1. Get Your Workout In – One of the best ways to get back on track and into your healthy lifestyle is to get back into working out. Often times, not working out leads to lethargy, bad eating and unhealthy habits. Get back into fitness and sweat it out!
2. Reset Your Goals – Revisit your goals and get yourself mentally back in the game. Whether your goal is weight loss, strength and endurance or a sport specific goal, re-commit yourself.
3. Eat Right – Whew this can be a hard one sometimes! Get back into your healthy eating habits and not only will you feel better physically but you will mentally as well. What you eat and how your body reacts to food can control your mood and derail your healthy lifestyle if you’re not careful.
4. Plan Your Next Reward – Part of staying on track means that you need to reward yourself along the way. Plan the next time you’ll reward yourself! Whether you will have a cheat meal or a weekend getaway, schedule it on your calendar so you have something to look forward to.
5. Schedule your next fitness spa vacation with us! 3 – 7 nights will re-motivate and re-energize you back into health and fitness!